- Among the fastest growing economy in the world’s 6th largest economy by nominal GDP & the 3rd largest by purchasing Power Parity(PPP).
- Ease of doing business: Strong focus from India that leaped 54 places in the ranking and move to the 77th position.
- 7 cities among the 50 largest cities in the world : Delhi being the 4th one in the world.
- Highest numbers of young consumers with an increasing demand for branded, alternate and easy to cook food, 300 M middle class inhabitants expected 2025 looking for international products.
- 100% FDI under the automatic route permitted in the food processing sector.
- While, 100% FDI under the approval route is permitted for trading through e-commerce in respect of food products manufactured or produced in India.
- Implementing state of the art testing facilities in the 42 mega food parkz of country to encourage export of agri-commodities.
The Seven strong demand of the food and beverage industry of India are:
Affluence of working population
Increase in disposable income
Rising urbanization & change in lifestyle
Change in taste & preference
Increase in tourism in India
No. of Indians travelling within & outside India
- Clearly Identified Exhibition areas – Everything under one roof, semi-processed and processed food products, exotic and organic food, Ingredients, recipes and technologies
- Be a part of Buyer Seller Meet and grow your business.
- Access to worldwide markets through SIAL international network.
- Get new business leads with SIAL’s special focus on International Modern Trade and Buying Institutions.
- Opportunity to win one of the SIAL Innovation prizes and benefit from international recognition.
- Appoint new business partners and agents through dedicated B2B platform of the show
- The opportunity to strengthen and expand the networks
- Platform to gather inspiration and knowledge
- Source to know about new products, new technology and new trends in food for your own product development
- Opportunity to increase your brand visibility in India and Internationally
- Clearly identified exhibition areas – Find everything under one roof, semi processed and processed food products, exotic and organic food and from technologies to ingredients